15 Nov ELECTRONICS ENGINEER (F/M)
As part of our design office’s requirements in Operational Security, we are recruiting a beginner electronics engineer (M/F).
Within our BE, you will be first and foremost trained in the profession of Operational Security. You will then be asked to perform the following tasks:
– Implementation of reliability studies (MTBF/MTTR/MTTF/FMEA…) of industrial equipment for clients mainly from the Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Railway, and Electronic Industries sectors.
– Client relations management
– Clarification of client expectations
– Expression of the approach and the requirements (input data required)
– Conducting meetings over the course of the project
– Guaranteed client satisfaction
Business sectors: Aerospace (mainly), Space, Defence, Automotive, Railway, Electronic industries.Profil:
As a young engineer, graduate of training in electronics, you will have gained initial experience (internship/PFE) in design/electronics studies, in the industrial sector.
You have good technical knowledge allowing a good comprehension of our Client's research projects (good knowledge of the components, complex electronic diagrams).
You are rigorous in taking charge of the projects entrusted to you,
Written English is essential, oral (conf-call) an authentic plus.
You are interested by the profession of Operational Security, we will take care of your complete training to ensure you a job with a real future,
You are looking for a first professional experience in a developing profession,
Two possible schemes: after a training period of 6 months to 2 years in our design office in the provinces, you will have the opportunity to carry out missions with our clients, or to consolidate the team in our Design Office.